Tabitha Chawinga Biography
Tabitha Chawinga is a Malawian football international player born on 22 May 1996.
Tabitha Chawinga Facts
- Tabitha Chawinga Net worth: $15,000 USD – 15 Million Kwacha.
- Tabitha Chawinga occupation: Professional Football player.
- Tabitha Chawinga position: Forward.
- Tabitha Chawinga Height: 5’8 or 1.72 m
- Tabitha Chawinga is not currently married.
- Tabitha Chawinga Salary: Estimated at $9,000 USD a year – 9 Million Kwacha a year.
- Tabitha Chawinga Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063708901658
- Tabitha Chawinga Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tabithachawinga/
About Tabitha Chawinga
Tabitha Chawinga was born in the Rumphi District which is located in the northern part of Malawi. Chawinga is the third of five children born to her parents. Her amazing career began when she started playing football at the age of five and she played with boys until she turned 13. She then began playing for an all-girls’ club known as DD Sunshine in the capital city, Lilongwe.
When Tabitha turned 18, she played for Swedish third-division club Krokom/Dvärsätts IF where she earned the league’s golden boot(scoring the most goals in the season) after scoring 39 goals in just 18 games. She was the first women’s footballer from Malawi to play for a European club.
After very successful spells in Sweden, Chawinga gained the interest from various top clubs abroad and eventually signed for Chinese side Jiangsu Suning, for a record-breaking transfer fee in Swedish women’s football. Chawinga was then signed by the Chinese giants, Wuhan Jiangda where she joined her younger sister, Temwa.
On August 18th 2022 she signed a loan deal with Inter Milan’s women’s team in Italy with an option for the deal to become permanent after the season.
You can now view Tabitha Chawinga pictures.
- Malawi Internet Service Providers - May 31, 2023
- TNM Introduces MoMo Bundles, customers are NOT impressed - May 17, 2023
- TNM MoMo Bundles Guide - May 16, 2023