Shepherd Bushiri Biography
Shepherd Bushiri is a Malawian preacher and businessman born on February 20th 1983.
Shepherd Bushiri Facts
- Shepherd Bushiri Net worth: $150,000,000 USD – 150 Billion Kwacha.
- Shepherd Bushiri occupation: Prophet, Preacher, Businessman
- Shepherd Bushiri Height: 5’9
- Shepherd Bushiri is married to Mary Bushiri.
- Shepherd Bushiri has 2 children: Israella Bushiri(passed away) and Raphaella Bushiri.
- Shepherd Bushiri Salary: Estimated at 250 Million Kwacha a year.
- Shepherd Bushiri Instagram
- Shepherd Bushiri Facebook
About Shepherd Bushiri
Shepherd Bushiri, who is also known as Major 1 or Prophet Shepherd Bushiri, is a Malawian Christian preacher, motivational speaker, author, and businessman.
He founded and leads a Christian non-denominational evangelical church known as the Enlightened Christian Gathering. The church has headquarters in Pretoria, South Africa with branches in other African countries and around the world. Tens of thousands of people are attracted to the church every day.
Bushiri also runs a global investment company, Shepherd Bushiri Investments, based in Sandton near Johannesburg, with interests in mining, real estate, an airline and other entrepreneurial enterprises. According to Bushiri, he ventured into business to support his family as he does not believe the church must support his family.
The marriage between the founders of ECG has given rise to two children, Israella and Raphaella. Unfortunately, Israella, their eight-year-old daughter, passed on on 29th March 2021 in a Kenyan hospital after suffering from a lung condition.
Where he grew up
Shepherd Bushiri grew up in Mzuzu, which is in the northern part of Malawi. His mother gave him the name Shepherd due to the complexities around his birth, acknowledging the Lord as her Shepherd. He travels around the world holding crusades and meetings focused on teaching, prophecy and healing.
You can now view Shepherd Bushiri pictures.
- Malawi Internet Service Providers - May 31, 2023
- TNM Introduces MoMo Bundles, customers are NOT impressed - May 17, 2023
- TNM MoMo Bundles Guide - May 16, 2023