TNM Mpamba Debit Card Guide
Hello everyone, on this page you will find information about the TNM Mpamba debit card that was introduced late 2021. A lot of people had many questions about how it works and even now, the information about the card is not well documented but that is why we are here to make sure you understand what the TNM Mpamba debit card is, what it can do and what it can’t do for you.
How do I sign up for TNM Mpamba Debit Card?
You can apply for a TNM Mpamba debit card by following these instructions:
- Dial *444# on your mobile device.
- Select option 5 from the menu that appears.
- Select option 1 from the next menu.
- Confirm your application by selecting option 1 again.
- You will be asked to accept a payment of MK 1900. Confirm this.
- Enter your Mpamba PIN to secure the transaction.
- After completing these steps, you can pick up your physical Mpamba Debit Card from a TNM Shop.
You can also apply for the Mpamba debit card by using the TNM Smart App, selecting ‘Services’ and then select ‘Khadi Mbambande’ it’s easier and more convenient this way ndinthu.
NOTE: Please remember to keep your Mpamba PIN secure and do not share it with anyone.
What is the TNM Mpamba Debit Card?
The TNM Mpamba debit card is a prepaid card that allows you to make payments and withdraw cash using your TNM Mpamba account balance. The card is linked to your TNM Mpamba account, so you can use it to make payments anywhere that accepts Mastercard. You can also use the card to withdraw cash from ATMs.
The TNM Mpamba debit card is a convenient way to make payments and withdraw cash. It is also a secure way to pay for goods and services online. The card is protected by Mastercard’s Zero Liability Policy, which means that you are not liable for fraudulent charges made on your card.
Mpamba Debit Card Benefits:
- Convenient: The Mpamba Debit Card can be used for ATM withdrawals and Point of Sale (POS) payments.
- Secure: Your card is protected by Mastercard’s Zero Liability Policy, which means that you are not liable for fraudulent charges made on your card.
- Affordable: There are no monthly fees for using a TNM Mpamba debit card.
- Easy to get: You can apply for a card online or at any TNM shop.
You can also read our guide on how to use TNM USSD short codes if you still prefer them.
- Dorothy Shonga Biography - May 25, 2023
- Dorothy Shonga Pictures - May 25, 2023
- TNM Mpamba Debit Card Guide - May 18, 2023