Hello everyone, on this page you will find the members that are in the Cabinet of Malawi from August 2021 and beyond.
What is a Cabinet?
The Cabinet of Malawi is the executive branch of the government, made up of the President of Malawi, Vice President, Ministers and Deputy Ministers responsible for the different departments.
Cabinet of Malawi
Malawi Deputy Ministers
- Jean Muonaowauza Sendeza – Deputy Minister of Defense.
- Agnes Nkusa Nkhoma – Deputy Minister of Agriculture.
- Nancy Chaola Mdooko – Deputy Minister of Transport and Public Works.
- Chrissie Kamanga Kalamula Kanyasho – Deputy Minister of Health.
- Madalitso Wirima Kambauwa – Deputy Minister of Education.
- Halima Alima Daud – Deputy Minister of Local Government.
- Vera Kamtukule – Deputy Minister of Labour.
- Abida Sidik Mia – Deputy Minister of Lands.
- Thabo Chakaka Nyirenda – Attorney General.
- Wilson T. Banda – Governor of Reserve Bank of Malawi.
- John Bizwick – Commissioner General of Malawi Revenue Authority.
- Henry Ngutwa – Deputy Commissioner General of Malawi Revenue Authority.
- Agnes Katsonga Phiri – Deputy Administration Commissioner of MRA.
- Dokani Ngwira – Director General of National Intelligence Services.
- Dr. Samson Lembani – Chief Advisor on Public Policy and Governance.
- Chancellor Kaferapanjira – Chief Economic Advisor.
- Mrs. Colleen Zamba – Chief Advisor on Sustainable Development Goals and International Relations.
Chris Chaima Banda – Chief Advisor on Strategy and Manifesto Implementation.– Removed by President Chakwera on August 11th 2021. Position is currently vacant.
- Moses Kunkuyu – Special advisor on Chiefs and Rural Governance.
- Maxwell Thyolera – Presidential Advisor on Parliamentary Affairs.
- Ephraim Chibvunde – Presidential advisor on Political Affairs.
- Lucius Banda – Advisor on Youth and Arts.
- Cleric Brian Kamwendo – Presidential Advisor on Religious Affairs.
We recommend you also read more interesting facts about Malawi, start by reading the Official List of Malawi Government Ministries, list of Malawi Members of Parliament & also the list of Malawi mobile service providers.