Hello everyone, on this page you will find the members that are in the Cabinet of Malawi from March 2020 and beyond.
What is a Cabinet?
The Cabinet of Malawi is the executive branch of the government, made up of the President of Malawi, Vice President, Ministers and Deputy Ministers responsible for the different departments.
Cabinet of Malawi
President of Malawi, Minister of Defence Commander-in-chief of the Armed and Police forces.
Vice President of Malawi.
Minister of Agriculture and Food Security.
Dr. William Susuwele-Banda.
Minister of Education, Science and Technology.
Minister of Finance, Economic Planning and Development.
Minister of Foreign Affairs and International cooperation.
Minister of Gender, Child Development and Community Development.
Minister for Disaster Relief and Public events
Jappie Chancy Mtuwa Mhango.
Minister of Population Planning and Social Welfare.
Minister of Information, Civic Education and Communications Technology.
Minister of Justice and Constitutional Affairs.
Minister of Labour, Skills and Innovation.
Minister of Lands, Housing and Urban Development.
Minister of Local Government and Rural Development.
Minister of Natural Resources and Mining.
Minister of Industry, Trade and Tourism.
Minister of Transport and Public works.
Minister of Homeland Security.
Minister of Youth, Sports and Culture.
Minister of Irrigation and Water Development.
Minister of Environment and Wildlife.
Minister of Persons with Disability and the Elderly.
Malawi Deputy Ministers
- Chipiliro Mpinganjira – Deputy Minister of Defense.
- Grezelder Jeffrey – Deputy Minister of Local Government and Rural Development.
- Grace Kwelepeta – Deputy Minister of Gender, Child Development and Community Development.
- Ismail Rizzq Mkumba – Deputy Minister of Education, Science and Technology.
- Esther Majaza – Deputy Minister of Irrigation and Water Development.
- Kenneth Ndovie – Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade.
- Martha Chiuluntha Ngwira – Deputy Minister of Youth, Sports and Culture.
- Welani Chilenga – Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Mining.
- Chimwemwe Chipungu – Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Food Security.
- Kalekeni Kaphale – Attorney General
- Goodal Gondwe – Special Advisor on Finance and Development.
- Dr. Uladi Mussa – Special Advisor on Parliamentary Affairs.
- Grezelder Jeffrey – Special Advisor on Women Affairs.
- Chris Daza – Special Advisor on Governance.
We recommend you also read more interesting facts about Malawi, you can start by reading the Official List of Malawi Government Ministries & also the list of Malawi mobile service providers.
Remember to like our facebook and our twitter @malawibusiness for a chance to win a free Samsung Galaxy on December 25!
Latest posts by Walinase Mayuni (see all)